1.09.2013

stuff

For the first time in my life, I was told I'm overweight. Apparently, I've been enjoying eating for two so much that my doctor warned me I have now reached my end-of-pregnancy weight, at 27 weeks. Of course the husband went health-instructor-crazy on me so I started walking and eating healthier...for about a day or two! LOL 
 
I tried, I really did...
But how could one survive in this cruel world of yummy food?!? For New Year's Eve, I prepared dinner for two: Aligue Pasta. All Gary could do was shake his head as he watched me throw caution to the wind and reach carbs heaven.
My Aligue Pasta
 
On to a different note...the nights are getting too cold for my slowly swelling feet and I found the most comfortable pair of chinelas. It's as cozy as it looks I tell you!
 
 
AND!!! It's Gary's Big 3-0 today :) I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just stop right here, right now by saying: Happy Birthday honeybunny, Lella and I love you soooooooo much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog