1.02.2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas was extra special for us this year because we finally have our little Stella with us. I know 2013 can only get better, so we’re really excited about the year ahead. So many blessings to be thankful for!
Let me share some of the highlights of this year’s Christmas celebration.
Christmas Eve, only Gary’s sister Con and her family visited. We were about to open the kids’ gifts but decided to wait until Christmas Day, when Gary’s brothers Jeng and Sherwin’s families would come too. While it was a little last minute, Gary and I managed to host the party, which was attended by all of his siblings who are in California and some of his cousins,  uncles and aunt as well. The gifts were hilarious this year, and it was good to see everyone have a great time.


Excited parents-to-be
Ate Con, Jake, Junior, Judee, me and Ty

Huli nanaman! Me eating for two...


resting my inflated legs

Annber loving her gifts


Ate Con

Kiana and her gift from Auntie Ella

Debra with her gift from Gary and I
Glenda and Ate Ellah opening their gifts from Debra at the same time
Jake with his gift from Uncle Gary and me

All the boys



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog