4.15.2010

the official photos are in! :D

my mom and i went to nice print photography's office in shaw yesterday and finally got the raw photos from the wedding. they gave us three CDs, i left another CD containing songs for the video, and then they told me to choose 150 pictures for the albums and one for the blowup picture, all to be sent via LBC. as mentioned before, it'll take months before we get to watch our wedding on DVD and see hard copies of our pictures.

aaaaaaaanyway, here are some of my favorite shots. nice print gave me like over four thousand digital pictures and i literally spent the whole day sorting everything. i just got all the really nice ones then practically killed myself trying to limit everything to 150. i'm almost done, but now i gotta get me some cheap CDs so i can give everyone (and i mean everyone; i don't know anyone who hasn't asked for a copy)a CD.

gary's yet to see the photos because he has a convoy today to doria. he's now stationed in his mother base, fob warrior, by the way. he gets his own room, his own internet connection, and there's burger king over there i think, so it's a relief he gets some of the comforts he's missed for months now.


rings and bouquet


awww :P

already nervous as hell here

the bridal march

saying "i do"

the st. peter of verona parish church

isa pang awwww :D

bottoms up! :)

me and my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog