2.16.2010

a vow is a vow is a vow

by now, anyone who's been reading this blog is definitely tired of hearing me talk about gary and the wedding. well lucky you, i'm not done yet!

we're already halfway through the wedding preparations. all the suppliers have been booked, and most have been paid half their fees too. all the trinkets have been purchased, and this week, i'm having my trial make up done.

with all these details going through my head, i almost put on the back burner a very important thing: my wedding vows. good thing, it turns out, gary has been thinking about his the whole time. and since i need to have both our vows approved by the parish priest prior to the ceremony, i get to know what he has to say too. haha well he's not done with his vows yet but from what he shared to me, i am officially warning each and every person attending my wedding that it's gonna be a cry fest. :)

so. my wedding vows. i'm really excited about writing it. but see i have this attitude when it comes to important things i have to write. i tend to get intimidated by them. the more important something is, the harder it is for me to start writing. because i want it to be perfect. because i want it to be something worth remembering. because i want to be able to say everything i want to say. because i only get one shot at this. ok, now i'm even more overwhelmed!

1 comment:

  1. miss u! i'm excited about your wedding... thanks for keeping us updated... i'm still trying to figure out my new layout because my extra stuff got taken out when i changed it, including my links.... argh! and i tried to leave you a comment last time but there seemed to be a glitch and i didn't want to type everything all over again so i'm saving this one before clicking post just in case it happens ulet... :) keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog