5.12.2009

barbie doll arrives :D

mama made it to el paso on mother's day weekend. soooo good to see her again.

my dad gave her the corny monicker barbie doll to make me and my brothers cringe. we still laugh about it whenever we remember. since papa passed, and all her kids started moving out, mama's been used to living on her own in bataan. it's nice to get the chance to spend some time with her, even under the scorching heat of the texas sun.

oh, did i mention gary and i are eating kaldereta, and galantina, and chopsuey these days? :D


here waiting for my brother and his kids to go online


at fort bliss


after mother's day lunch

4 comments:

  1. Cuz! I've been reading your blog! How are you? Blooming ka talaga :) Even tita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm doing great :) mama will be here 'til next month, so gary and i are taking her around this memorial day weekend. i read your blog too! how's tita ogie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her status is ok, except that the Canadian government is still verifying some stuff about me and Schelza :)

    I'm sure tita will have a blast there. Post more pics, okee? :) I like your hair ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, it's quite a mess these days :P yes, will post more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog