9.09.2008

life's a bitch and then you...get chicken pox




this is, no doubt, the most horrendous feeling EVERRRR.

after years of eluding chicken pox, it finally caught up with me last weekend. now i wonder how all those classmates in gradeschool who disappeared one by one in class managed to nurse these itchy bumps.the discomfort is just too much, even for a grownup!

now i'm stuck at home.until i don't know when.can't even look at the mirror.bet my work's piling up as i type this. people around me can't stand my whining anymore.and everyone's worried the kids might get infected too. geez. there is only one person i know who will be happy about this misfortune: my dermatologist.

2 comments:

  1. OMG so sorry to hear that.

    take time to relax dear. :)

    get well soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mare! hugs and virus.hehe

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog