7.21.2008

i'm loving...



A trip to the supermarket with Ditas (my so-called stepmom/officemate/shrink/driver/lunch date) got me acquainted with two really cheap but really great products. I'm loving...

1. Olay Daily Purifying Body Wash with Sea Salts and Microbeads. Really fresh, not-so-strong, not-your-usual-sweet scent. The beads are there but they're not harsh at all, AND you feel moisturized but not in a Dove-sticky-moisturized kind of way. Had to text Bade, who's with P&G just to rave.

2. L'oreal Elseve Nutri-gloss serum. Since having my hair colored and straightened again last June, no amount of hot oil treatment made my hair shine. This product did the trick. And sooo cheap too. I've been computing the money I'm saving from not going to the salon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog